Amazfit Pace is a GPS-enabled smartwatch with 5 days of average battery life. The onboard music storage allows for phone-free running while tracking your essential metrics like pace, cadence, distance, time, heart rate and more. You’ll also be able to receive notifications for incoming calls, messages, emails and other apps via the always-on display. This app primarily functions as a command center for your Amazfit smartwatch like account creation (sign up and login), Bluetooth pairing, smart notification settings, watch face settings, data sync, watch application settings and more. All running data can be synced with Strava.
REQUIRES AMAZFIT PACE WATCH UNIT.
· Run Tracking: Track your runs and capture distance, time, pace, heart rate, calories, speed, cadence, maximum/average moving pace, max/avg moving speed, max/avg cadence, altitude, elevation gain, elevation loss and min/max altitude.
· Phone-Free Music: Connect wirelessly to Bluetooth earbuds and enjoy music and media with the internal storage for unencumbered phone-free running.
· GPS: Track your route and distance with built-in GPS.
· Notifications: Receive notifications for incoming calls, messages, emails and other apps.
· Heart Rate: Automatic heart rate monitoring and continuous heart rate tracking during workouts.
The watch features smart notifications and vibration alerts for incoming calls, messages, emails and direct access to weather forecast, stop watch, compass, alarms, music controls, sleep data, and more. Pace automatically tracks your daily steps, distance, calories and sleep. The ceramic bezel is durable and resistant to scratching. The always-on display is easily readable even under bright sunlight. The watch is IP67 certified, which means resistant to dust, rain, splashing, and accidental submersion. The watch allows to connect wirelessly to Bluetooth earbuds to enjoy music and media with the internal storage for unencumbered phone-free running.
We thrive on continuously improving your experience, please reach out to us with questions and feedback via www.amazfit.com
Have the APK file for an alpha, beta, or staged rollout update? Just drop it below, fill in any details you know, and we'll do the rest!
Note: We’ll decline all APKs with ‘debug’ certificate, which are not safe.
Official records from AKPFlow and Google Play confirm that the developer used a trusted and verified digital signature. The downloadable file is original and it has not been modified in any way.
Why using SHA1 to check the identification of certificate is safe?
That’s a cryptography problem. Please refer to the following authoritative information to check the reason.
How do we make sure the updated Apps are real and created by the respective developers?
1. All AKPFlow.com apps are verified prior to publishing.
2. We make sure that the cryptographic signatures for new versions of all previously published apps match the original ones, which means we know if the new version APKs were signed by the real devs or someone pretending to be them.
3. For new apps that have never been published on AKPFlow.com, we try to match the signatures to other existing apps by the same developer. If there’s a match, it means that the same key was used to sign a previously known legitimate app, therefore validating the new upload. If we’re unable to verify the legitimacy of a new APK, we will simply not publish it on AKPFlow.com.