BlackBerry Hub+ Services is the foundation upon which all of your favorite BlackBerry applications are built. It provides both enhanced security and improved productivity.
• Find out about all BlackBerry Hub+ applications
• Enjoy a more consistent experience across your BlackBerry applications, including common menus that allow you to open items in other BlackBerry applications.
• Manages the data for all BlackBerry Hub+ applications, providing secure and efficient access to your most critical data. This includes the sync logic that obtains your data from the Internet, seamlessly keeping your device up-to-date.
• Be first to find out what’s coming next in Inside BlackBerry
• Fully supports Android for Work deployment and, when enabled by your administrator, supports unifying your personal and work views while maintaining strict data storage separation.
Have the APK file for an alpha, beta, or staged rollout update? Just drop it below, fill in any details you know, and we'll do the rest!
Note: We’ll decline all APKs with ‘debug’ certificate, which are not safe.
Official records from AKPFlow and Google Play confirm that the developer used a trusted and verified digital signature. The downloadable file is original and it has not been modified in any way.
Why using SHA1 to check the identification of certificate is safe?
That’s a cryptography problem. Please refer to the following authoritative information to check the reason.
How do we make sure the updated Apps are real and created by the respective developers?
1. All AKPFlow.com apps are verified prior to publishing.
2. We make sure that the cryptographic signatures for new versions of all previously published apps match the original ones, which means we know if the new version APKs were signed by the real devs or someone pretending to be them.
3. For new apps that have never been published on AKPFlow.com, we try to match the signatures to other existing apps by the same developer. If there’s a match, it means that the same key was used to sign a previously known legitimate app, therefore validating the new upload. If we’re unable to verify the legitimacy of a new APK, we will simply not publish it on AKPFlow.com.