BlueMail is a free, beautifully designed, universal email client, capable of managing an unlimited number of mail accounts from various providers, allowing for smart push notifications and group emailing while enabling personalization across multiple email accounts. BlueMail is the perfect replacement for your stock email app.
With a powerful unified accounts experience packaged in an intuitive and easy to use design, Blue Mail provides a top notch email service.
ALL YOUR EMAILS IN ONE PLACE
● Multiple providers – Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Outlook, Alto, iCloud and Office 365
● Support for IMAP, POP3 + Exchange (ActiveSync, EWS, 365) Auto Configuration
● Sync multiple mailboxes from all your providers in a Unified Interface
● Instant Push Mail for the widest range of providers (IMAP, Exchange, Office 365, etc.)
● SMARTEST MOBILE NOTIFICATIONS – Quiet Hours, Custom Sounds, Vibrate, LED Light, Snooze Alerts and other preferences per each of your accounts
● GROUP MAIL – Define & Share Groups to quickly send and receive emails
● BEAUTIFUL DARK THEME – with automatic switch between day & night modes
● RICH TEXT SIGNATURE – Easily configure text styles and add your logo
● ANDROID WEAR – Receive and act on notification right from your watch
● MOBILE PRINTING – Integrated with any printer supported by Android such as select plugins
● DYNAMIC SMART CONVERSATIONS – Makes email convenient and easy
● CONFIGURABLE MENUS – Customize your swipe menu and email view actions with what matters to you the most
● APP ICON UNREAD BADGE – See if you have a new email in your inbox directly from your home screen
● DAYS TO SYNC – Customized for offline use
● SCROLLABLE AND UNREAD WIDGETS – Access your emails at a glance
GETTING STUFF DONE
● SET EMAILS TO LATER – Quickly mark emails to be handled later and set reminders so you do not miss them 365 days a year
● MARK EMAILS AS DONE – When you finish handling an email, you can just mark it as done to get it out of the way without having to delete it or reach Zero Inbox by using smart filters
● QUICK FILTERS – Easily filter emails by unread/starred
● SENDER’S IMAGE – Your friends and contacts photos to help you process your incoming mail faster
● SERVICES LOGOS – Easily recognize popular services from their icons
● UNREAD COUNT – On your App icon (for supported devices) or a 1×1 unread widget for any account including Unified Inbox!
● COLOR CODING – Makes it all simple
PRIVATE AND SECURED
● INDUSTRY LEADING ENCRYPTION – Your data is always encrypted to protect all your email
communications and information secured. Blue uses leading industry protocols to secure and protect your data.
● LOCK SCREEN – You can set a timed lock screen to protect your private emails
We ♥ getting your feedback! Please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Special thanks to everyone who rates us 5 stars and provides a warm feedback. It’s so encouraging for the team!
For news, please follow us on Twitter & Facebook:
- Print emails directly from your Chromebook
- Bug fixes
This release comes in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
Have the APK file for an alpha, beta, or staged rollout update? Just drop it below, fill in any details you know, and we'll do the rest!
Note: We’ll decline all APKs with ‘debug’ certificate, which are not safe.
Official records from AKPFlow and Google Play confirm that the developer used a trusted and verified digital signature. The downloadable file is original and it has not been modified in any way.
Why using SHA1 to check the identification of certificate is safe?
That’s a cryptography problem. Please refer to the following authoritative information to check the reason.
How do we make sure the updated Apps are real and created by the respective developers?
1. All AKPFlow.com apps are verified prior to publishing.
2. We make sure that the cryptographic signatures for new versions of all previously published apps match the original ones, which means we know if the new version APKs were signed by the real devs or someone pretending to be them.
3. For new apps that have never been published on AKPFlow.com, we try to match the signatures to other existing apps by the same developer. If there’s a match, it means that the same key was used to sign a previously known legitimate app, therefore validating the new upload. If we’re unable to verify the legitimacy of a new APK, we will simply not publish it on AKPFlow.com.