Did you like your movie? Give it a thumbs up !
MoviePass is the nation’s premier theatrical subscription service, allowing you to see a movie a day in over 4000 theaters across the United States for one low subscription fee.
– See a movie a day in theaters, no blackout dates
– See any 2D movie in theaters from its first day of release
– Available in over 4000 theaters nationwide
How it Works:
– Download the free MoviePass app and sign up to receive your personalized membership card.
– Once you receive your card in the mail, use the app to search for theaters, movies and showtimes.
– Go to the theater and check into your selected showtime using the app.
– Once you have checked in, your card will be activated; swipe your MoviePass card with a ticket agent or at a kiosk to get your ticket!
– For theaters that accept e-ticketing via MoviePass, reserve your ticket and seat (when applicable) ahead of time from any location.
Have the APK file for an alpha, beta, or staged rollout update? Just drop it below, fill in any details you know, and we'll do the rest!
Note: We’ll decline all APKs with ‘debug’ certificate, which are not safe.
Official records from AKPFlow and Google Play confirm that the developer used a trusted and verified digital signature. The downloadable file is original and it has not been modified in any way.
Why using SHA1 to check the identification of certificate is safe?
That’s a cryptography problem. Please refer to the following authoritative information to check the reason.
How do we make sure the updated Apps are real and created by the respective developers?
1. All AKPFlow.com apps are verified prior to publishing.
2. We make sure that the cryptographic signatures for new versions of all previously published apps match the original ones, which means we know if the new version APKs were signed by the real devs or someone pretending to be them.
3. For new apps that have never been published on AKPFlow.com, we try to match the signatures to other existing apps by the same developer. If there’s a match, it means that the same key was used to sign a previously known legitimate app, therefore validating the new upload. If we’re unable to verify the legitimacy of a new APK, we will simply not publish it on AKPFlow.com.