Introducing the new Speedtest!
– All-new design and improved user experience
– Speedtest now measures packet loss & jitter
– Easier server selection with built-in search
– Adjust your Speedtest gauge to use Mbps or MB/s, or increase the scale for higher speed connections
We hope you enjoy the new Speedtest and welcome your feedback in the settings screen of the app, or in a review on Google Play. Thanks and happy testing!
Use Speedtest® by Ookla® for an easy, one-tap connection internet speed and performance test — accurate anywhere thanks to our massive global server network.
Millions of people have made Speedtest the #1 tool for testing internet speeds, and it’s trusted daily by professionals throughout the industry:
– Discover your download, upload and ping
– Real-time graphs show connection consistency
– Mobile carrier coverage maps
– Troubleshoot or verify the speed you were promised
– Track past tests with detailed reporting
– Easily share your results
Have the APK file for an alpha, beta, or staged rollout update? Just drop it below, fill in any details you know, and we'll do the rest!
Note: We’ll decline all APKs with ‘debug’ certificate, which are not safe.
Official records from AKPFlow and Google Play confirm that the developer used a trusted and verified digital signature. The downloadable file is original and it has not been modified in any way.
Why using SHA1 to check the identification of certificate is safe?
That’s a cryptography problem. Please refer to the following authoritative information to check the reason.
How do we make sure the updated Apps are real and created by the respective developers?
1. All AKPFlow.com apps are verified prior to publishing.
2. We make sure that the cryptographic signatures for new versions of all previously published apps match the original ones, which means we know if the new version APKs were signed by the real devs or someone pretending to be them.
3. For new apps that have never been published on AKPFlow.com, we try to match the signatures to other existing apps by the same developer. If there’s a match, it means that the same key was used to sign a previously known legitimate app, therefore validating the new upload. If we’re unable to verify the legitimacy of a new APK, we will simply not publish it on AKPFlow.com.