v5.3 build 17 (25/4/2018)
– Align all apps search bar by rounding translationY to the nearest pixel
– Fix shortcuts disappearing in “at a glance” area
v5.3 build 16 (24/4/2018)
– Fix microphone button opacity in new search bar style
v5.3 build 15 (24/4/2018)
– Add option to use auto-theming on 8.1
The Rootless Pixel 2 launcher for Android 5.0 – 8.1
The Pixel 2 Launcher was released not long ago. But some features only work when installed as a system app so I decided to make this.
– Enable google now and weather without installing as a system app
– Enable notification badges for M & N
– Add pull down to open notifications drawer
– Fix blue folders on Xperia devices
– Change accent color to Pixel blue
– Add circle icon shape for Nexus on stock O
– Force circle icons option
– Force colored Google logo option
– Dark theme
– Dark text theme
– Hide apps
Have the APK file for an alpha, beta, or staged rollout update? Just drop it below, fill in any details you know, and we'll do the rest!
Note: We’ll decline all APKs with ‘debug’ certificate, which are not safe.
Official records from AKPFlow and Google Play confirm that the developer used a trusted and verified digital signature. The downloadable file is original and it has not been modified in any way.
Why using SHA1 to check the identification of certificate is safe?
That’s a cryptography problem. Please refer to the following authoritative information to check the reason.
How do we make sure the updated Apps are real and created by the respective developers?
1. All AKPFlow.com apps are verified prior to publishing.
2. We make sure that the cryptographic signatures for new versions of all previously published apps match the original ones, which means we know if the new version APKs were signed by the real devs or someone pretending to be them.
3. For new apps that have never been published on AKPFlow.com, we try to match the signatures to other existing apps by the same developer. If there’s a match, it means that the same key was used to sign a previously known legitimate app, therefore validating the new upload. If we’re unable to verify the legitimacy of a new APK, we will simply not publish it on AKPFlow.com.