Replace your clunky stock gallery with a lightweight, fast (even fun) gallery that works with you to organize all the photos and videos on your device. F-Stop is an alternative image gallery that provides you with professional tools and a clean, Material Design interface that makes organizing your photos easy.
/// KEY FEATURES
• Fully optimized for Android 7.0+ including material design
• Instantly search through all your photos to find results based on file name and metadata (tags, ratings, camera model, etc.)
• Browse through your photos on a map with an integrated Google maps experience
• Save tags (keywords) and ratings in XMP format so they stay with the image and can be read by popular programs such as Lightroom, Picasa, Aperture, Windows Live Photo Gallery, digiKam and many more
• Read metadata directly from your images (EXIF, XMP, IPTC)
• Custom sort images using drag and drop
• Choose one of the many themes or choose your own color combinations to make F-Stop look the way you want
• Nested folders let you browse your media using the folder structure (explorer view) instead of the typical flat view seen in most gallery apps
• Access your favorite tag, folder or album directly from the navigation drawer with our “Bookmarks” feature
• Smart Albums allow you set up simple rules like “Tags with the word Family” or “Ratings greater than 4 stars” and then updates automatically as your library grows.
• Exclude folders easily to prevent album art from showing up in your gallery
• Easily plays animated GIFs
• Share and/or edit with popular apps like Snapseed, Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and more
• Hide images and videos from other apps with password protection
• Slideshow mode with popular transition types
These features can be unlocked in the PRO version. F-Stop will scan for these file types but viewing is dependent on device support.
Have the APK file for an alpha, beta, or staged rollout update? Just drop it below, fill in any details you know, and we'll do the rest!
Note: We’ll decline all APKs with ‘debug’ certificate, which are not safe.
Official records from AKPFlow and Google Play confirm that the developer used a trusted and verified digital signature. The downloadable file is original and it has not been modified in any way.
Why using SHA1 to check the identification of certificate is safe?
That’s a cryptography problem. Please refer to the following authoritative information to check the reason.
How do we make sure the updated Apps are real and created by the respective developers?
1. All AKPFlow.com apps are verified prior to publishing.
2. We make sure that the cryptographic signatures for new versions of all previously published apps match the original ones, which means we know if the new version APKs were signed by the real devs or someone pretending to be them.
3. For new apps that have never been published on AKPFlow.com, we try to match the signatures to other existing apps by the same developer. If there’s a match, it means that the same key was used to sign a previously known legitimate app, therefore validating the new upload. If we’re unable to verify the legitimacy of a new APK, we will simply not publish it on AKPFlow.com.